Dears,

With deep pains (and tears in my eyes), I am sorry to inform You that
yesterday morning, one of my dear friend's elder son (Mr. Aditya Suresh
Joshi), age 19, studying in 1st year of engineering, died in Keshvani
Hospital, Mumbai. He was admitted in Keshavani Hospital as burned patient
.

Reason

4 days back this boy had gone to Amravati (One of the district place
located near Nagpur in State of Maharashtra ) on study tour. After their study was over,
he, his classmates & his teachers, all of them were standing on "Badnera"
railway station to catch the train. "Badnera" is the name of the
railway
station
for " Amravati " city.

As soon as they arrived on Badnera Railway station, many of them started
taking pictures of their friends using "Mobile Phones" and/or "Digital
Camera". One of them complained that, in his camera, he was not able to
capture more number of friends in one frame. He was not able to catch the
angle. Another boy suggested that let's climb on train boogie and take
picture so that all of them can be accommodated in single frame.

At that there was one goods wagon (all of them were oil tankers) train
resting between 2 main railway lines.

Kumar Aditya climbed up oil boogie.
Above his head, 40,000 volts electrical
line was passing through. As soon as he clicked the digital camera? 40,000
volt current passed through the camera flash light to his camera and then
from his camera to his fingers and then from his fingers to his body. All
this happened within fraction of minutes. Next moment he was thrown from
the top. His body was half burned on the spot.


At that time, his father (my friend) was traveling in Bangkok . His many
friends in Pune came to know about this via mobile SMS. They instantly
arranged air ambulance in Amravati and his burned body was brought to
Keshavani Hospital , Mumbai. I was told that this is the best hospital in
Mumbai. For 1 and 1/2 day or so he was talking to his relatives. When he
was admitted to the hospital, at that time only, doctor informed his
relatives that don't keep great hopes. Because of lot of complex issues in
half burned body? He died yesterday morning.

Now how many of us are aware about this technological threats & dangers?
Honestly, Kumar Aditya and his father was not aware. His family was not
aware. Our entire friend circle of more than 12,000, we were not aware. Now
should we call ourselves as fully educated and fully knowledgeable people?
Think of it.
Please avoid mobile phones on petrol outlets. Please avoid
talking on mobile phones while driving
. I also know many of my friends who
do not bother about this good suggestion and each one of them have opted
for "Chalta Hai Yaar Attitude".
Please avoid talking on mobile phones while
they are in charging mode. Avoid charging mobile phones near Your bed
and/or near wooden furniture. Avoid mobile phones near high voltage
electrical lines like railway stations and use flash lights
. My friend, his
family members and we all friends learned our lesson with loss of young
life. Now Would You like to empower Your friends about this accident so as
to avoid future accidents? We can save human life by sending this msg to
everyone.

Views: 63

Comment

You need to be a member of Bihar Social Networking and Online Community to add comments!

Join Bihar Social Networking and Online Community

Comment by Bipin Singh on March 6, 2010 at 4:24pm
this is really a shocking news and nobody can imagine this kind of incident. thanx 4 ur info my friend..
Comment by ABHISHEK KUMAR SINGH on February 24, 2010 at 11:17pm
khan sab my eyes are full of tears to listen it i will follow ur suggestion and requesting to everybody pls follow it and enjoy safely

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service