Hi all, I find it shocking to see such poor knowledge of English amongst Bihari people. English being language of commerce and science of the world, I am afraid you all will be discarded. So, either improve your English or write in Hindi. And forget your aspiration to take on the world, make India shining or a superpower.

Views: 768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

का कहें रचना बहन और गौरव भाई ,हमको तो अंग्रजी का अ भी न आता हैं. पहले हम भी टकाटक अंग्रजी बोल लेतें थें ,

पर जब से चरवाहा विधालय में पढ़ें साला सारा अंग्रजी का वाट लग गया |

Rachna Gupta said:

dazzling example of someone who is very poor in English.

ankit singh said:

क्या  गौरव बाबू    bcz   नहीं  BECAUSE

Gaurav Gupta said:

She/he is saying right. In my view too language is the medium through which you can share your opinion correctly to the public unless you dont have proper knowledge,command over languages then you feel helpless despite having good sense but there should not be any obligation to only in english to communicate your thoughts on social net we know already people are very handful in amount in india/Bihar who has proper verse knowledge in english and even in hindi as well.If you are good communicator its good for you and you are welcomed from both hand.Recently there has been trend of surfing social networking in cyber world to meet with people to communicate with them these sites mostly helped people in spoiling there language skills just bcz of abbreviation of words or writing sentences in shortcut stlye.Personally i have been addicted of social sites from last 4 years i will beware all of you dont right words, sentences in shortcut style it may harm your writing capabilities.Here is the first site where you all will be glad to see skillful writings so be aware of these all she is ok on this.

I don't think English should make any big changes like superpower, etc else it is much easier than Hindi.

Without a sound knowledge of English and education in West, I would not be a successful Bihari businessman.

is it not disappointing,we are unable to speak even Hindi?

What the f is this ? Yes i accept that some Bihari are not good at English but it's not like all Bihari are poor in English. See around and you will find some Bihari speaking good English too. By the way studding in good school and living in big cities can teach anybody to speak in English. Let me admire those who are living in bihar and trying to speak at least.

Lets be fair  . .!! We are not here to check grammar we are here to exchange views and opinions. You are requested to please focus on discussions  not grammar and not to discourage anybody. Its a request please.

Sir then why don't all men of english speaking country became businessman  and off course well educated Indian people are more successful  then anybody.Munna Lal said:

Without a sound knowledge of English and education in West, I would not be a successful Bihari businessman.

Let us wait till Bihar fills with sufficient number of english medium schools then see how they speak. Ma'am i wanna ask you a question here . .  from where does you have completed you education and where you live. Answeer my question and think once. We are here to exchange our point of views guys and girls don't ever discourage anybody please.

Mr gupta we all know that if given a chance to the people who can't communicate will defiantly communicate good but the problem is they don't have given a chance. Think once yaar where you have done you education and in which school ? As far as this website is concern they should then make rules so to stop those people who are not good in english and only NRI's should stay here !! lol

ankit singh said:

का कहें रचना बहन और गौरव भाई ,हमको तो अंग्रजी का अ भी न आता हैं. पहले हम भी टकाटक अंग्रजी बोल लेतें थें ,

पर जब से चरवाहा विधालय में पढ़ें साला सारा अंग्रजी का वाट लग गया |

Rachna Gupta said:

dazzling example of someone who is very poor in English.

ankit singh said:

क्या  गौरव बाबू    bcz   नहीं  BECAUSE

Gaurav Gupta said:

She/he is saying right. In my view too language is the medium through which you can share your opinion correctly to the public unless you dont have proper knowledge,command over languages then you feel helpless despite having good sense but there should not be any obligation to only in english to communicate your thoughts on social net we know already people are very handful in amount in india/Bihar who has proper verse knowledge in english and even in hindi as well.If you are good communicator its good for you and you are welcomed from both hand.Recently there has been trend of surfing social networking in cyber world to meet with people to communicate with them these sites mostly helped people in spoiling there language skills just bcz of abbreviation of words or writing sentences in shortcut stlye.Personally i have been addicted of social sites from last 4 years i will beware all of you dont right words, sentences in shortcut style it may harm your writing capabilities.Here is the first site where you all will be glad to see skillful writings so be aware of these all she is ok on this.

nothing wrong in communicating in any language. talk in any language you want. who cares if english is poor or not. whats more important is to talk. so talk away. 

wah Avinash and Rohini. Chha gaye aap log to :P

waise good points folks. All the best and lets learn and grow together :D

http://www.aliencoders.com

का हो बस भाषा भाषा यार बंगाल जाओ तो सब बंगाली का प्रयोग करतें हैं ,पंजाब जाओ पंजाबी सभी अपनी भाषा पर

गर्व महसूसे  करतें हैं पर अगर हम भोजपुरी,मगही ,मैथिलि बोले तू हम गवार हैं!
यार मैं बचपन से डी.ए.भी मैं पढ़ा  हूँ थोडा बहुत  अंग्रजी तो जनता हूँ पर  मैं अपने लोगो को देखता हूँ तू अपनी भाषा का प्रयोग करना अच्छा लगता हैं ,अगर सब को भाषा समझ मैं आ रहा हैं तू फिर क्या परेशानी हैं ?
लम्बें लम्बें अंग्रजी में भाषण देकर हम स्मार्ट नहीं बन जायेंगें !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service