God created all humans equal. We humans created "accident of birth". God wanted all human beings to be same, get equal oppotunity and play their role in society. We created social engineering, caste system and unequal playing field. God blessed us withintelligence and merit. We overuled God and promoted ourselves on the basis of "accident of birth". Result is for all to see. Merit has left Indian shores. What is left behind is mediocrity as examplified by the culture of "Jugaad", and "sub chalta hai".

Isn't it time that we say, enough is enough. Goodbye to reservationand quota ? Should we not worship merit and skill, intelligence and innovative brain ?

Views: 2590

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a matter of fact, reservations have helped some families out of poverty but its time that we call it a day and scrap the scheme if we want to maintain competitive edge.

we should send these low brain lower castes to the border to fight against our enemies. 

...and appoint you their Sargent Major, being a Maha Dalit.

Neeraj Singh said:

we should send these low brain lower castes to the border to fight against our enemies. 

How about you and bullet in your head. 

Munna Lal said:

...and appoint you their Sargent Major, being a Maha Dalit.

Neeraj Singh said:

My head is bulletproof. And Sargent Major are not allowed to handle guns.They only conduct parade.

Neeraj Singh said:

How about you and bullet in your head. 

munna when did you join the army. 

Army ? I never said I joined the Army. I hate firearms.

Rohini said:

munna when did you join the army. 

Oh
oh casties people where are you

Just because someone does not believe in reservations does not exist does not mean they are casteist. 

Reservation, in my opinion, good for India and Indians. This way, mediocre brain find themselves in driving seat. Then they keep fighitng amongst themselves. They indulge wholesale in bribery, scam. Thus we forward caste people are spared from these crimes. Soon they will start killing each otherlike Shia and Sunni Muslims. Then we forward caste will take over our lost place.

Munna bhaiya ji how are you today ? India to be glorious once again dont worry let me research which caste is fully able to develop india faster.
Oh such a difficult research to do now

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service