God created all humans equal. We humans created "accident of birth". God wanted all human beings to be same, get equal oppotunity and play their role in society. We created social engineering, caste system and unequal playing field. God blessed us withintelligence and merit. We overuled God and promoted ourselves on the basis of "accident of birth". Result is for all to see. Merit has left Indian shores. What is left behind is mediocrity as examplified by the culture of "Jugaad", and "sub chalta hai".

Isn't it time that we say, enough is enough. Goodbye to reservationand quota ? Should we not worship merit and skill, intelligence and innovative brain ?

Views: 2553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I endorse your views Dr. Kumar .No one has right to decide any dress code or anything as such .Lot of muslims or opting other ways of dressing and things should evolve from within community by choice and without any compulsion .

Dr. Ajay Kumar said:

If I were you Gaurav ji, I will not travel this path of commenting on Muslim culture and dress code. It is best left alone.

Gaurav Gupta said:

No no doct sab i am nt waiting.I have a new research to ban veils and old fashoined like burqa or traditional veils in india as well.We dont need such stuffs in new india.Stop tustikarans Its new india must be most super ideal nation of the world.So we dont need burqa kind of stuff too in Modern india.

In India non of muslims family members forced to wear burqas or nakab, its their own choice, girls from muslims community well know actress in Bollywood and TV world, you can see big tv serial cast, Chhoti bahu lead roll Muslim acctress, Ye rishta kya kahlata hai lead roll Muslims actress, Raam milayiee jodi, lead roll muslim actress, and their is so many other list, Muslims know well what they have to do i don't think you people should worry about them, 

if you really womens should be more open to let kool your eyes....than people who have problem with buraqas or nakab they can say their family members, wife ,sisters or daughters to go out on public place on mini skirt and under garments..please you people stop thinking about others religion, first you go in Rajsthan, Haryana, MP and some where in Bihar Also where women have ghungta 2 feet long.....you people have only crap talk to discuss

Dr. Ajay Kumar said:

If I were you Gaurav ji, I will not travel this path of commenting on Muslim culture and dress code. It is best left alone.

Gaurav Gupta said:

No no doct sab i am nt waiting.I have a new research to ban veils and old fashoined like burqa or traditional veils in india as well.We dont need such stuffs in new india.Stop tustikarans Its new india must be most super ideal nation of the world.So we dont need burqa kind of stuff too in Modern india.
we indians always understand everything is useless and meaning less"while truth is that everything worths.
According to me dresses have large impact among the public.if you are relegious then you are open to wear your relegious dresses It will demonstrate your individuality But if your are working with corporates then religious and traditional wearings will not do there.
Why indian senior citizens arent ready to accept this bitter truth the time has changed.
Burqa and veils look awkward among the public.It seems strange and i dont think we need such stuffs now Be change towards new world.
Mr. Atik
Wearing creative dresses that doesnt mean to wear Mini skirts or short dresses.It is also considered unhealthy.
Usually dresses are considered to add with personalities and short dresses too understand as meaningless.
People who thinks so that not wearing burqa or veil is wearing mini skirts.It is very strange mentality and shows how illitrate and rude thinkiability you have in your brain.
However dresses always strengthen personalities and wearing developed dresses that doesnt mean you will start sending your family members at public places among people with awkward wearings.
If those girls who are being upto date from muslim community especially in india that is welcomed from my side and hopefull for the more numbers to generate.
We know change is the role of world as per geeta.
I am very much familiar with this truth most of indian muslims have adopted indian traditions as well.They wear sari use vermilians on forehead.If you talk about sari's then if is now on the international fashoin platform and it is getting appreciation worldwide so final conclusion is that some thing is goog some thing is bad.lets you have to decide what suits you and depends on you how you mature yourself for the new world.Now you can see households of india their dresses especially in metropolitan culture.
Mr. Atik
Wearing creative dresses that doesnt mean to wear Mini skirts or short dresses.It is also considered unhealthy.
Usually dresses are considered to add with personalities and short dresses too understand as meaningless.
People who thinks so that not wearing burqa or veil is wearing mini skirts.It is very strange mentality and shows how illitrate and rude thinkiability you have in your brain.
However dresses always strengthen personalities and wearing developed dresses that doesnt mean you will start sending your family members at public places among people with awkward wearings.
If those girls who are being upto date from muslim community especially in india that is welcomed from my side and hopefull for the more numbers to generate.
I am very much familiar with this truth most of indian muslims have adopted indian traditions as well.They wear sari use vermilians on forehead.If you talk about sari's then if is now on the international fashoin platform and it is getting appreciation worldwide so final conclusion is that some thing is goog some thing is bad.lets you have to decide what suits you and depends on you how you mature yourself for the new world.Now you can see households of india their dresses especially in metropolitan culture.

The concept of reservation is wrong. Believe in merit not reservation. This goes back to the same question, "would you trust a doctor who has come out with with a 3rd rate MBBS degree" and risk your life or someone with good credentials. 

Dear Gaurav,

First read my comment properly , i did not said ki wearing saari is wrong or bad , even my family since 200 years wearing saari.whats wrong. Muslims are India living according to Indian culture as per my knowledge and personal experience with my family members and relatives and friends, 95% Indian Muslims dressing according to their choice. I dont understand than y u wana ban Burqas, My parents did not told by force to wear burqas , even i know in my relatives and friends circle womens are without burqas and some one with burqas with their own choice. Some of the Muslims women in India covering their face with burqas, whats the problems for other, did u find any strike or any request by muslims group of women that saying to wear burqas by force.....? Even women in India covering their face under saari also , so what will u force them to open your ghoonghat??? common yaar GAurav ye to wahi baat ho gayi HASUAA KE BIYAH ME KHURPI KA GEET GANA, topic reservation ka and subject Muslims and burqas hahahah.....ek bat meri aap dhyan sey suno ....

Bachpan sey jawani tak school me mai Vandey Matram & Maa Sharda kaha tu veena baja rahi hai, gaa gaa kar bada hua , koi objection bhi nahi thi mujhe ...But jaise BJP ne kaha ki you have to sing vandey matram by force to show your deshbhakti with India, i stop singing these....cos i dont think sirf vandey matram bolne se hum true Indian ho jayege.....

The same way u will try more to stop wearing burqas, Muslims women will wear more and more burqas.. cos its Muslim blood ki wo dar ke nahi jhukte but pyar se jaan tak dey sakte hain....so stop wasting your time to criticize other religion, and read more about your own religion and let people know good thing about your religion. Hope you understand what i mean to say....

Gaurav Gupta said:

Mr. Atik
Atik Bhai
You need to read to my comment properly as well.I never assigned any fault for the sari on the muslims or you.Generally i had given a continious story how muslims too like to wear usefull wearings for expml saris and all.
People who are very casteist fundmentalist and very much traditional always try to foist there views one others or who comes into there illusionist mind easily they try to misguide them.
If you talk them about Haryanvi Rajsthani Gujrati or punjabi girls they have became very much forward now compared to Biharies and muslims.
Usually Hindu girls try to veil in some of particular conditions only to fullfill rituals.NRI Indian girls have gone beyond the limit and keeping mature thinkings.
As yet in indian village's caste cultures are involve in following to veil face but they arent being enforced.So recentaly in decades Indians have been sanatan 'live with time' very much.
I agree with you that indians muslims are far better compared to rest of muslim countries and have been bit open and mature but they need to be much more the present is not satisfactory.

Gaurav Bhai,

Muslims women got forced to wear naqab in Saudi and Afganistan and some trible area of Pak and other middle east nation. You may know the world people or well study about this subject but i have personal experience to...The place i m leaving its also Muslim country and here are employer from the world almost every nations, Africa to asia, europ to america and middle east to south asia....Muslims women are so independent and world have nothing to worry about them, Now days they are getting good education and they can think better about their self......We are in India and maximum we should care about India, once we are getting enough time from our prob then we can think about other country.

Gaurav Gupta said:

Atik Bhai
You need to read to my comment properly as well.I never assigned any fault for the sari on the muslims or you.Generally i had given a continious story how muslims too like to wear usefull wearings for expml saris and all.
People who are very casteist fundmentalist and very much traditional always try to foist there views one others or who comes into there illusionist mind easily they try to misguide them.
If you talk them about Haryanvi Rajsthani Gujrati or punjabi girls they have became very much forward now compared to Biharies and muslims.
Usually Hindu girls try to veil in some of particular conditions only to fullfill rituals.NRI Indian girls have gone beyond the limit and keeping mature thinkings.
As yet in indian village's caste cultures are involve in following to veil face but they arent being enforced.So recentaly in decades Indians have been sanatan 'live with time' very much.
I agree with you that indians muslims are far better compared to rest of muslim countries and have been bit open and mature but they need to be much more the present is not satisfactory.
Atik Bhai
There are two type of people (Manushya) exist in this world.One is rakshas and second is devta.
Advancing the formula.
A. One who accepts easily or after sometime.
B. One who doesnt want to accept easily or accept after having bitter experiences.
After in all cases truth wins.
No one is coming to to explain you the actual things with love and affection.To hope is sheer waste of time nothing else.You will have to understand the reality by using your own sense and ideologies.
Sense and ideologies you get from your family society and relegion that also differs from man to man.
Hindus are clever and master of ideologies usually they know how to discriminate the people.Hindus are also brave in business and formal act of procurrment.
Thats why indians cant be slaved ever in ideologies except physically by any one.We are always winner by hook or crook.Ha ha and you dont understand removing burqa can reduce reservation level.
Atik Bhai
Muslim countries are full of hard hitting laws and worse conditions of women except few good cities like dubai but there too womens arent enjoying the equall rights same as india.Indians have given equal right since indipendence.We all are worried about our nations problems.I have found half of indian problems have generated due to pakistan and china and for the rest we indians are responsible if you think about me then i process my mind very much for the country. Unless people dont be correct it is difficult to overcome from the problems.I consider removing burqa and veil can solute many problems that is within the state it can also reduce silliness and reservations.If we have to find ourselves better and to exist in world smarty as first world nation then remove burqa kind of stuff it is also sign of backwardness.I have read a news in dainik bhaskar how indians are rulling on dubai's economy and given hands to accelerate their's development.You can think how most of the nation planning to ban burqa.

Upper castes have faced discrimination in this country and despite all this, they have emerged victorious in all walks of life. Their land, their jobs have been stolen and handed out to those who do not know what to do with it. All sorts of reservations and concessions are given to SC/ST, Muslims etc but even then, their lives remain down trodden. They need to come out of the "minority syndrome" while some sections of the Hindu community need to shed their so called "temple syndrome". Till they don't they will continue to remain backward. While the world enters the jet age, some will remain where they are. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service