God created all humans equal. We humans created "accident of birth". God wanted all human beings to be same, get equal oppotunity and play their role in society. We created social engineering, caste system and unequal playing field. God blessed us withintelligence and merit. We overuled God and promoted ourselves on the basis of "accident of birth". Result is for all to see. Merit has left Indian shores. What is left behind is mediocrity as examplified by the culture of "Jugaad", and "sub chalta hai".

Isn't it time that we say, enough is enough. Goodbye to reservationand quota ? Should we not worship merit and skill, intelligence and innovative brain ?

Views: 2553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

आरक्षण : भड़के गुर्जर, उतर आए पटरियों पर

http://khabar.ndtv.com/2010/12/21102822/gujjar-reservation.html

Respected Ajay Kumar Ji,

Plz stop or withdraw this topic from this website if you are talk about Reservation in relation to 'God'. You must know that 'God' is the only word which had ruined our society in its name. Plz come on this earth and do not talk about 'God' about which you do not know a b c. Still go to villages and see the innocent people who are facing inhuman cruelty even these days where your India had got freedom more than 50 years. I would like to give a little example - in the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, in the past 3 decades all the reserved categories vacant seats were snatched by the so called Brahman castes with the help of fake certificates, many persons had already got retired from the job as per the great breakthrough unskirted byby the Nitish Government. What is this . . . . It is shame on this humanity to live a life of human in front of your so called Brahman class who is always ready the swollen the poor innocent class of this society. As per the history - Upper class had harassed more than 5000 years to the lower caste, kept them abandoned from education. Therefore, at lest in the coming 500 years - upper class must be abandoned to provide any Government/private job. So plz keep your soft words in the pocket it is quite nice to read and it will be more correct only at least after 500 years.

Doctor if you ever come to India come and meet or call me I will make u understand what is called Reservation ? Now Jugaad is being thought in best business schools around the world and I feel you live in a sleepy hamlet in UK.

Sub Chalta ha varies from case to case sitting miles away from India just donot comment whatever comes to your mind.

It must stop immediately if this policy is based on caste, creed, religion and gender........Reservation if still to continue, it must be based on economic status of the family or person. But now all the political parties and present govt. have become demon to the growth of commonmen. They are supressing quanlity and intelligence. There is no value of such thing in India. 3 generations of resvation based of caste, creed, religon is bull-shit by politicians.

It has to stop. No good teaching A,B,C,D to peole with IQ under 20.

And when you do, see what happens ? people like DUKHAN CHAMAAR, CHALU CHAMAR, ABHISEK, NEET AND THE LIKES COME UP TO DISGRACE THE BIHARI SOCIETY.

Nice to see you Pathak ji. How are you doing ?

I am good, thank u, munna ji, for remembering me.

Munna Lal said:

And when you do, see what happens ? people like DUKHAN CHAMAAR, CHALU CHAMAR, ABHISEK, NEET AND THE LIKES COME UP TO DISGRACE THE BIHARI SOCIETY.

Petu Lal your IQ is zero, leave alone those poor guys.Think of improving your IQ.

Mr MA BA XYZ MBA etc...Germany,London.UK US aur kaha kahan returned people like you are disgrace to mankind.

Rajesh K.Pathak said:

I am good, thank u, munna ji, for remembering me.

Munna Lal said:

For your kind information, 50% of government agencies constitutes from non reserve quotas and most of the corrupt like Kalmadi and Pawar are from same class. Biased thinking will never bring any change and on the contrary add fuel  for the jokers who are ruling India. To me reservation must be continue but based on economic condition of the people irrespective of their cast. I would also love government implement few things.

1. Use of Caste must be banned  in any form of documents all over in India.

2. Marriage must be banned  based on caste because Caste word must be made a crime and users of it must get stiff punishment.

3. There should not be foul cry if a CHAMAR or DUSHAD get married with a Brahmin Girl or vice versa.

How many of us who think alike ? How many of us allow a Dushaad marry a brahmin girl or boy ? How many of us would practice not to use sirname or asked caste of the fellow citizen ?

Why to only harp on reservation ? Why not to harp on eradicate casteism from our society which has become cancer ? I would love to hear from you people..

Rohini said:

with 100% cut off marks for some courses the whole the thing is a joke. you can take 100% reservations but you cannot take our souls. no wonder all governement agencies are crumbling to pieces in india.

dear doctor sab,

why r u blaming birth,caste system and unequal playing field? in the process of development those who remains behind uses to blame that he is not getting opportunity.he is poor because his right has been withdrwan.he accuses others.

in the of time development ,who works hard,move steps by steps and adapt the changes definitly remains ahead,healthy and wealthy.sick,lazy ,blamers and handicap become laggards.

the reservation should continue and it should be need based.political mileage and oppurtunistic leaders those who bothers abt vote bank should be kept away from this system.it should be only for education and not in jobs.firstly, person should be made capable and then be given chance to face competetion.needy and one having passion for doing anythings should be awarded reservation.handicap people should get reservation to remain in main streams.

Petu Lal may be matric fail but likes suffix .... BA MA MA MBA XYZ ETC .... !!!

Rohini said:
I think munna studied from bhojpuri medium. But didnt get through. Maybe he is matric fail.

Sunil kumar ,

I fully agree with you .Though Dr.Ambedkar, Dr.Lohia and Savarkar were representative of different political ideologies but all of them  fully believed and their deeds and acts proved that all of them wanted society to be cast less .They all proved that cast system was the single most important factor for all defeats and subsequent slavery of India at various juncture of history .They could not see any future of India without total destruction and eradication of cast based structure of our society . I agree that Reservation must continue but based on financial grounds ,not cast . Dr.Ambedkar was of this view and against reservation on the basis of cast .He very vocally asserted in constituent assembly that Reservation will keep a Mahar always a Mahar ( marathee equivalent of chamar ) . So please think friends .        

sunil kumar said:

For your kind information, 50% of government agencies constitutes from non reserve quotas and most of the corrupt like Kalmadi and Pawar are from same class. Biased thinking will never bring any change and on the contrary add fuel  for the jokers who are ruling India. To me reservation must be continue but based on economic condition of the people irrespective of their cast. I would also love government implement few things.

1. Use of Caste must be banned  in any form of documents all over in India.

2. Marriage must be banned  based on caste because Caste word must be made a crime and users of it must get stiff punishment.

3. There should not be foul cry if a CHAMAR or DUSHAD get married with a Brahmin Girl or vice versa.

How many of us who think alike ? How many of us allow a Dushaad marry a brahmin girl or boy ? How many of us would practice not to use sirname or asked caste of the fellow citizen ?

Why to only harp on reservation ? Why not to harp on eradicate casteism from our society which has become cancer ? I would love to hear from you people..

Rohini said:

with 100% cut off marks for some courses the whole the thing is a joke. you can take 100% reservations but you cannot take our souls. no wonder all governement agencies are crumbling to pieces in india.
SURE I studied in Bhojpuri medium. That is the reason I am what I am today, most qualified, talented and rich Bihari on this site. As for matric ? Yes, I did fail in final, but passed in supplimentary.

Rohini said:
I think munna studied from bhojpuri medium. But didnt get through. Maybe he is matric fail.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service