nitish kumar is not able to bihar goverment,,,,,,,

NITISH KUMAR IS NOT ABLE TO BIHAR GOVERNMENT,,,,,,,,,,

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice one. how can we forget the funny lalloo yadav. he's the one who did this to you. why blame anyone else. you people voted for him for 15 damm years so why cry foul.

Munna Lal said:

We must never forget Laalu. Otherwise another Laalu might sneak in. So, always be on guard.

Sangeet Jha said:

That is our problem. We need to raise our standard .Why you always remember Lalu.

nice to hear ur straigt farward reply carry on munna bhai.

Munna Lal said:

Madam Rohini, I am a Bihari, pukka Bihari. After spending years in Middle East and America, I have come back to my beloved Bihar and made my home in Khagaul. How many people in my position will leave Western comfort, security and come back to Bihar ? Did you come back ? NO. Although I am away 20 days a month, but I do spend 10 days in Khagaul.

If you are concerned about our state, then come back, find a Bihari husband and settle down here to change Bihar for the good. Sitting in a cosy, comfortable room 9000 miles away in a First World country, tapping keyboard and shedding crocodile tears on our plight in Bihar is nothing but hypocrisy.

Munna Lal Kedia

MA, MA(usa), MBA

Munna lala is always of negative bullshit....when was the last time you were bihar buddy.

I just can't comprehend how people put a blind eye on all the good things happening in and around them. My personal opininon about this government is that it has taken sincere efforts to improve things. I am working in power sector  and we people are bringing up a new power project in Muzaffarpur. During all the meetings I have found the governments approach very positive.Look for a  state which has gone from bad to worse in preceding years all things cantbe rosy suddenly. we will have to have patience and above all it is we people only who can make thing better. So let us start and do  our part to bring something better for our motherland.   

This is the most rubbish I have head. I have personally benefitted from nitish kumar taking over. during Laloo raj there was nothing but now we have something. muslim yadav unity is over. 

I think you are mad or mentaly disturb
I think you are mad or mentaly disturb

Typical casteist. So, what caste do you belong to ? No need to say. You are same caste as Nitish Kumar.. It is very obvious from your reply..

Ram Prakash said:

This is the most rubbish I have head. I have personally benefitted from nitish kumar taking over. during Laloo raj there was nothing but now we have something. muslim yadav unity is over. 

nitish kumar is the best chief minister in all over india, not only he is able to chief minister he is also able to be prime minister of india

Let us be patient and understand that for the first time Bihar is creating positive waves across the country through it's positive stride towards development. Let us keep confidence and surge ahead. Bihar requires support and positivity of every Bihari to make it the land of paradise. I felt elated to know that GDP growth of Bihar is among leading states in our Country.

Muslims and yadavs (MY unity) voted for Laloo. Now he is finished they are getting restless. 

I firmly believe that all Biharis out of the state or country do feel proud of Bihar. So onus is on all resident Biharis to treat those out respectfully and same way non resident Biharis to start speaking about growth in BIhar. Latest News Bihar GDP is the fastes among all the states in our country. A proud moment for all Bihari. Keep rocking.

manoj soni said:

nice to hear ur straigt farward reply carry on munna bhai.

Munna Lal said:

Madam Rohini, I am a Bihari, pukka Bihari. After spending years in Middle East and America, I have come back to my beloved Bihar and made my home in Khagaul. How many people in my position will leave Western comfort, security and come back to Bihar ? Did you come back ? NO. Although I am away 20 days a month, but I do spend 10 days in Khagaul.

If you are concerned about our state, then come back, find a Bihari husband and settle down here to change Bihar for the good. Sitting in a cosy, comfortable room 9000 miles away in a First World country, tapping keyboard and shedding crocodile tears on our plight in Bihar is nothing but hypocrisy.

Munna Lal Kedia

MA, MA(usa), MBA

Munna lala is always of negative bullshit....when was the last time you were bihar buddy.

Laloos in Bihar breed in millions with same greedy corrupt mind.

Rohini said:

Nice one. how can we forget the funny lalloo yadav. he's the one who did this to you. why blame anyone else. you people voted for him for 15 damm years so why cry foul.

Munna Lal said:

We must never forget Laalu. Otherwise another Laalu might sneak in. So, always be on guard.

Sangeet Jha said:

That is our problem. We need to raise our standard .Why you always remember Lalu.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service