Is Nitish Kumar fake?

Is Nitish Kumar is psedo-secular?

By opposing the BJP in hoisting the National flag in Srinagar, he is trying to maintain his psedo-secular credentials by appeasing certain sections of the electorate. Some of us can clearly see through his carefully crafted statements while some will praise him. By siding with Omar Abdullah, Nitish Kumar has welcomed the wrath of many in Bihar.

If Nitish Kumar thinks that he will be able to run Bihar and remain CM of Bihar without the help of the BJP then he is mistaken. He has shown through his statements in the last few days that he is not fit to be the prime minister of India. As a matter of fact, his claim to his secularism is completely false. On one side he wants the BJP support to remain the top man in Patna; on the other hand he does not want the star of BJP, Shri Narendra Bhai Modi, the best CM India to be in his election rallies. This completely shows his psedo-secular credentials.

Nitish is very shrewd and often fake

Nitish Kumar is so shrewd that he would give anyone nightmares. He is definitely not fit for the streets of Delhi as PM so he should remain CM of Bihar and roam the dirty lanes of Patna pretending to do a great job.

He has been carefully crafting his image by not aligning with anyone who might be a little pro-Indian and anyone who might be so called secular. For example, during the elections, he actually had a bearded person in the rallies to fool the Muslims that he is a secular person and worthy of vote. In addition, he made it evident that he does not like Narendra Modi which is complete eyewash.  

Muslims too voted for BJP and not Nitish Kumar

As a matter of fact, the Muslims of the state have voted for the BJP who also have Muslim MLAs. The popularity of Sushil Kumar Modi of the backward bania caste as the deputy CM is as huge as Nitish Kumar himself. Sushil Modi has worked hard for the state. Behind every development program, he has worked hard and without any personal gains. Sushil Modi is an honest man with secular credentials and is loved my all Bihari communities. As a matter of fact his wife, Jessie George happens to be Christian and has raised his children to love and respect all religions.  

Nitish perhaps not fit to me PM of India

So let’s not get excited about Nitish Kumar as he is becoming dictatorial in his mannerisms. If he thinks he can fly high on his popularity wave then he is mistaken. The popularity of his party the JD(U) and the BJP is neck and neck and hence he should be reminded that it is the BJP who is helping him in the development work. He cannot lay claim to fame on his own. 

Tags: Nitish Kumar, Nitish Kumar fake, Nitish Kumar is fake

Views: 855

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry Mr saurabh,

Your opinion is wrong,without BJP he would have never come to power.I n future also if he will left BJP in

bihar u will see he will lose the ground.As bihar election is fought on the ground of development but in back it was 50% dependent on cast system.

He got votes in chapara,patana ,buxar because of BJP only.
Saurabh Arora said:

No, You are wrong ...Nitish have capable to make current govt. on  their own..even BJP got seat in Bihar on the name of Nitish, not their  own power.

The way he is doing in Bihar, its different from another. If today Nitish will join or  form any new party then people of Bihar definitely  vote on the name of Nitish.

Currently in Bihar, people  knows that Development means Nitish.

YES ! of course Susheel Modee is equal partener and shares the credit for same !

Hi Rohini,

This is start like foundation of Tajmahal...once Foundation will complete then you will see the Taj Mahal of Bihar...so building a Taj Mahal in Bihar you should have wait till 2013..then you can got the output and judge the Bihar with any state of India.
BROTHERS AND SISTERS GIVE ME A LITTLE TIME ,may be 3to 4 weeks .I have to say something very seriously .About governance of Nitish Kumar and /also counter opinions .No hype building , but truth matters at this juncture of Indian history and Polity thereof and therefor .Meantime we all ,particularly NITISH KUMAR FAN CLUB members need to do some homework including honest observations /conclusions .
I FIND THIS HIGLY OFFENSIVE , PLEASE DONT MAKE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON CM. Request admisnistrator to step in immediately.

I am keeping my promised ' maun ' ...............and personal attack ? I do not know , but quote me if you may, at this site or anywhere else ?

' We are part of social networking ..............not personal !

yaha kisi ko bihar ki chinta nahi hai ,sabhi apni apni parti me lage huye hai
Many are now raising fingers on Nitish Kumar that he is indeed a fakester.

Prakashhhh Bhaiii ssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh chup ho jaiye nahi to kuchh sun lega..... ye site pe sirf mere saath yahi boliye jo yaha ke owner chahte hain nahi to block kar diye jaoge aap...... chaliye pyar se boliye..

"Majboot Neta Nirnayak Sarkar" BJP zinda bad , Advani zindabad.......ye youbihar ka ab rastriyakaran hone wala hai and iska naam badal kar www.ImBJP.com hone wala hai.. 

Nitish jee fake nahi hai but nitish jee ke saath wale fake hain.....

Prakash Singh, who do you think is ruling Bihar. Nitish is nothing without the BJP. If you don't know all BJP ruled states are doing well specially Gujarat.
Mittu mia ko itna gussa ku aata hai?
I am a bit confused. This bog if I remember was first initiated by someone Shalu kumar, then Shalu sharma, youbihar team and now a new name Rishi singh-are they one and the same ? If yes why keep changing name???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service