One of the best modern painters in the world, Maqbool Fida Husain, has passed away. He breathed his last in a London hospital at the ripe age of 95 following a cardiac arrest. This world renowned painter, whose paintings often fetched a very high price at various painting auctions, was also much noted for works which often seriously annoyed many people and groups -- such as the Shiv Sena and the Bajrang Dal.

Some of the such groups even went on to issue threats to the painter forcing him to leave the country and settle abroad. He also made a film with his famous heroine Madhuri Dixit. It made the heroine a lot more famous and also revealed the painter’s fascination for beautiful faces. The Piccaso of India, Hussain, later fell in love with Tabu and Amrita Rao. On Tabu also he made a film, which bombed like the one he had made earlier on Madhuri. 

Tags: Amrita, Dixit, Fida, Husain, Madhuri, Maqbool, Rao

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saurabh Singh said:
hmmmm......vital issue???? is it????? mr pandey....m nt biased at al...and u r right any tom, dick and harry can write and speak english these days.. and writing some unusual words doesnt make you "The Shakespeare" BTW. and if u thnk i should take english classes. thank you sir....i will sure take one. n sirji, i m fully aware of what m writing here...u started this discussion,right??? now i will suggest you something....go, n study some good history books related to indian culture....n i have one request also. discussing M F hussain is not a vital issue at al. start some healthy discussions out here...

sanjay kumar pandey said:
Saurabh, or whatever your name is, let me tel you a few things: first of all, you seriously need help, lots of it. You really do not know what you are talking about when you dwell on certain vital issues, including, English Language and Art. Even though any Tom, Dick & Harry these days can write and speak in English, not everyone can really write or speak 'correct' English. I have a good advice for you: why don't you join one of those institutes which offer English Speaking Courses to people like you. Secondly, jumping to the rescue of art only because it is being indulged in by a Muslim is something highly tendentious. It suggests you are trying to hide your own worst insecurities and fears. This is, frankly, pseudo intellectualism -- that too at its worst. If you do not know the meaning of this term, please consult a good dictionary, provided you know how to do it.
Dr Ajay, I subscribe to your views.

Dr. Ajay Kumar said:

Most people here need to go back to school and start in class V to learn English.

Sad to see such poor quality written English, the world language of commerce and science.

I also don't like him b.coz i am having so many bad painting of Hindu gods. I hate him.
biharis are not famed for their great english.....!!!!!!!we are here to share our views not to show-off our english writing skills....thing is to understand the point whether its in english or hindi or whatever the langauge is....and after all "Rome was not built in a day"....i have started learning from ur posts...they are just awesome...we will also enhance our English skills some day like u guys....

sanjay kumar pandey said:
Dr Ajay, I subscribe to your views.

Dr. Ajay Kumar said:

Most people here need to go back to school and start in class V to learn English.

Sad to see such poor quality written English, the world language of commerce and science.

u r absolutely right.....

I dont want to say anything about his religion but why he showed his talent with hindus Idols only?????????/

I am dam sure if he did same act with his own religion he would shot dead @ same day by his supporters.

sunil kumar said:

Go and update your knowledge, Kajuraho painting is not about god and goddess. Anyway, if you are so generous then why do not you give your family picture to paint nude and when get painted and ready for viewing then do invite us we will also come and have fun..... I hope you would not mind it because you are a free thinker... Do not say that female member in your family are respected and not available for nude painting then it will be " Apne Fazihat Aur Dushre Ko Nasihat "....

How many times you pray to God ?

What do you have to say about worshipping Sivling which depict female vagina and penis ? Do you get offended  or do you bow your head, pray and put flowers ?

Umesh Kumar said:

I also don't like him b.coz i am having so many bad painting of Hindu gods. I hate him.

Petu Bhaiyya....!!!!!!

Munna Lal said:

What do you have to say about worshipping Sivling which depict female vagina and penis ? Do you get offended  or do you bow your head, pray and put flowers ?

Umesh Kumar said:

Arreu  O CHALU !!

Tum yaar puccka Chamaar hai aur woh bhi Bihari Chamar. Bhagwaan bachaaey Bihar ko. Tumney  jo profile photo lagaaya tha, oosey saf zaaheer thaa ki tum malnourished hai. Lagtaa hai ki khassi khaaney key badley tum jutaa cheebaata hai. Arrey yaar kucch khanaa wanaa khaao aur sehat duroost karo. Tumko dekhney ky baad lagta hai ki Bihar mey akaal para hua hai. Roj subah halwaai key dookaan par jaao. Poori, bhujita aur teen andeaa khaao, Phir do jilebi bhi khaao. Din mey bhaat-daal meat aur raat mey roti doodh khaao. Tandrust ho jaao gey. Agar Patna mey khanaa nahi meelta hai to aao merey paas Khagaul. Bakri ban kar aao gey, haanthi banaa kar bhej doongaa.

CHALU CHAMAR said:

Petu Bhaiyya....!!!!!!

Munna Lal said:

Umesh Kumar said:

Kyon be CHALU, kahaa laa pataa ho gayaa yar ? Kya teri bolti band ho gai hai kyaa ? Kucch khanaa - waana khayaa ? Tum Sikiyaa pahalwaan, tumko dekh kar log Hindustan mey yehi kahey gaa ki Nitish key Bihar mey akaal paraa hai, development ki baat cchoro. Mere ko dekh kar log boleygaa ki waah, kaisa hatta - katta, tandurust  aadmi hai yeh apna Munna Lal, kyaa khush haali hai Bihar mey.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service