Day after day we have to suffer a media which is totally in cahoots with the Congress party. The editors of major newspapers are in bed with the Congress party. Recently there was a controversy about paid articles appearing in major newspapers. It has started all over again. For example; these media has glossed over the fact that Mr Ottavio Quattrochi of the Bofors scam is not aligned with the Dynasty. Recent headlines appearing in these major newspapers are clear that the articles are trying to woo the voters in current elections in the states.

This is the business world eager to compromise with anyone who is in power for patronage; there is no freedom of opinion in India, other than over the social media networks like this one which explains why some Congress politicians are filing affidavits against these.

It makes me wonder about the nature and future course of Indian democracy itself, more than 60 years after independence and quality of Indian democracy remains poor. 

Tags: Congress party, Indian media

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Indian media is full of pro-congress rant sans any substance. full of paid articles while editors selling themselves to the party is evident. even prostitues are better than the likes of hindustan times and times of india. 

I think hindustan times has become nothing more than just a pamphlet for the congress party. no one reads that shit anymore. vinod sharma who is the political editor is hindustan times publishes complete shit most of the time. bukwas nespaper complete gobar. 

When each and everyone of us are corrupt, ghooskhor, then what right we have to demand that these presswala remain honest. And Asthavakra, you have dairy business. Tell us with all honesty how much water you add in the milk before you sell it to customers ?

mota bhai tum hamare khataal pe aajao. you will see that i do not add water to milk. i am very honest person. due to this honesty my business has grown from 1 cow to 9 cows. i have 100 customers. prem se log mujhe 'makkhan singh' bulatay hai. I am thinking of expanding my dairy business to curd (dahi), rasmalaies and other things. tumhara dimaag ghuskhori, chamchagiri, lathkhori mei beeta hai iss liya tumko lagta hai ki sub log tumhare jaisa ghatiya insaan hai. 

India has seen a big growth in media and entertainment business such as Network 18, Zee, UTV, Reliance ADA, Yash Raj, NDTV, Bennet & Colmen, and Hindustan Times, most of them are pretty useless. 

you have to understand that indian media are money starved so they have to have paid news to make a living or go bust. 

Both print and television media is largely paid and pro-Congress. TOI and many others has continued their paid news favouring them but how long can they continue. Not for long I hope.  

Paid news is a big issue in India. Someone rightly said that news in India is more views than news. Newspapers editors can be easily bought by political parties but when you read the news, you can easily make out what is going on.

Rajan Tiwari said:

Both print and television media is largely paid and pro-Congress. TOI and many others has continued their paid news favouring them but how long can they continue. Not for long I hope.  

Indian news channels and newspapers has no relevance to common poor and middle class Indians. Sometimes we feel there is no morality on behalf of these news agencies. They have sold their editorials and news to individual political parties. 

Most of the Indian newspapers are disgusting who are clearly hiding the bad stories of the Congress Party be is Singhvi sex case, Bofors, Scams. 

Yes most papers and agencies are trying to cover the Singhvi sex fiasco. No one knows if its him or not but from the Singhvi sex video it looks like him. You cannot rely on Indian media as they are on payroll of the crook parties.

Shalu Sharma said:

Most of the Indian newspapers are disgusting who are clearly hiding the bad stories of the Congress Party be is Singhvi sex case, Bofors, Scams. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service