Is this ‘Global Summit on Changing Bihar’ at the ‘Sri Krishna Memorial Hall’ this weekend just a showcase for Bihar as a growing state? Experts are saying that what Bihar has to do more in order to attract the investment. There have been some improvements in the aesthetics and infrastructure of our capital city Patna which is important because it serves as the gateway to our state. But the bigger issues are the availability of land and electricity to set up Industries. First and foremost investment we require is in setting up Electric Power Generation Units and Power Plants. Other problem will be to make available the land to set up industrial units. We can’t use our agricultural (that grows food grains) to set up the factories as that would be disastrous.

Congress is saying that this is a big joke. The major reason for the bad progress of Bihar is Laaloo who was being supported wholeheartedly by Congress. What Nitish is doing is an honest attempt to develop Bihar. If congress could not support him at least they should refrain from commenting on him. What do you think? 

Tags: Bihar Global Summit, Global Bihar Summit

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good deeds are always appreciated : Lalu ji is alu and khongress remains unhealthy for our beloved state Bihar.

Congress leaders are illiterate and hence uninfomed. Bihar is a global subject, CNN, BBC make documentarty on it. Repute magazine Economist has a special story on it. Congress should send their leaders to school.

AIMS & OBJECTIVES –
The Summit aims to achieve the following main objectives:
• To generate innovative ideas and thinking among all actors and stakeholders that can foster progress in the state;
• To define priorities and lay down a road map for development.
• To create strong networks among all the concerned stakeholders in order to facilitate their effective participation in the development of the state; and
• To forge lasting partnerships between the people of Bihar and the outside world, including distinguished diaspora from the state and friends of Bihar from elsewhere in India, the region and beyond.

THEMES –
• Bridging the gap in infrastructure development
• Devising an appropriate strategy for industrialization
• Developing Bihar as an attractive tourist destination
• Accelerating urban development and rural-urban linkages
• Strengthening educational and training institutions
• Creating a more effective healthcare system
• Extending socio-economic and political roles of women
• Building strong institutions for inclusive rural development
• Identifying key areas of socio-economic research
• Ushering in a cultural renaissance

The changing face of Bihar will help the state in coming days in field of investments to brand value. Bihar has recorded 10.5 percent growth in gross domestic product in last five fiscals, improved law and order, has seen an increase in literacy rate and roads being built while immunisation has crossed the national average.

No kidding. Bihar is going up in the world. We better make the most of this rise of Bihar n shift asap or we will miss out. 

Is really Bihar changing? State is not generating electricity, big cities are still darken, poor roads, hospitals are still unhealthy, 50% govt. posts is vacant, transport system is not working & what about Education  The most important thing is that Bihar is still untouchable for Pvt. sector. But Nitish & Modi due are very happy, because they are enjoying power. May be Congress leaders are illiterate and hence uninfomed. But what about the aam aadmi who traveled Delhi, Gujrat, South India and see real development. कब तक बालू के ढेर पर खड़े होकर हम आसमान को छूने की कोशिश करेंगे... पटना, दिल्ली, लखनऊ, मुंबई, से बहुत पीछे रह गया है... 

R Singh said:

Congress leaders are illiterate and hence uninfomed. Bihar is a global subject, CNN, BBC make documentarty on it. Repute magazine Economist has a special story on it. Congress should send their leaders to school.

Let the people say whatever they want to say; we (BIHARI) are free to do what we think best for our state.

Pahle tho tum apna naam badlo phir baat karo. development is there just take off your laloo congress mask. I set up a khaatal for selling milk in patna and is doing well.people have money to buy my milk. I have coolers for my cows in the summer but I have to get my own generator. there is no capacity for bihar to make electricity. congress party at centre is not helping bihar to build nuclear power plant so where is electricity going to come from. i have placed solar panels in my khataals and they generate good amount. so far as roads it is lot better than laloo raj days. just take the tainted mask of laloo congress and you will begin to see development. khari khari baat karta hai. 

Doct saab ap to aise kah rahe hai jaise bihari hona pap hai,nadi kinare sanp hai. (wese aj mahashivratri hai to sanp vap ki bat nai karna chahiye)

oo doctor england bhi decline mei hai. udhar recession recede karnay ka koi naam nahi lay raha hai.people are begging on the streets of london. your country looted mine and took away all the money and you are coming here doing bukwas. bihar is doing just fine. 

The Bihar Global Summit is the best thing to happen to Bihar. It never happened during Laloo days. 

The aims of the summit are as follows;

In bringing together eminent individuals and agencies concerned with the process of change and development in Bihar, the Summit aims to achieve the following main objectives:

• To generate innovative ideas and thinking among all actors and stakeholders that can foster progress in the state;
  • To define priorities and lay down a roadmap for development.
  • To create strong networks among all the concerned stakeholders in order to facilitate their effective participation in the development of the state; and
  • To forge lasting partnerships between the people of Bihar and the outside world, including distinguished diasporas from the state and friends of Bihar from elsewhere in India, the region and beyond.

Excellent reply...what is called "mooh torh jawaab" yaaney ki Mouth breaking one.These baklol types are now left in our province. Pity Nitish ji for rying to herald change with the help of these half educated, Biharis.

Munna Lal

MA, MA, MBA

oo doctor england bhi decline mei hai. udhar recession recede karnay ka koi naam nahi lay raha hai.people are begging on the streets of london. your country looted mine and took away all the money and you are coming here doing bukwas. bihar is doing just fine. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

यूबिहार सोसल नेटवर्क अब फ़ेसबुक पे है. **इधर क्लिक कीजिए**

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service