It is with great sadness that I have decide to write this letter and I hope that people actively posting comments will take notice. But most important, the owners of yubihar will take notice and try to act.

In recent time, the quality of posted comments are such that one feel ashamed even to visit this site. Use of certain words, deregatory remarks, insulting statements is so common on youbihar that one wonder if a decent, civilised person has any place here. Wonder of wonders is that, such things are tolerated and actively allowed to continue.

I am quite aware that many a decent, highly educated folkes who regularly posted well informed comments have now disappeared from this site. What is left is what one see and read now. These decent folkes were bombarded with insulting, deregatory, personal comments which made really uncomfortable reading. I would especially like to point out the way female members has been addressed using words and language that make me ashamed to call myself a Bihari. No wonder good quality members wisely decided to keep away from this site. I too did it voluntarily for couple of months. I am again having second thoughts and if nothing is done to rectify this situation, I would join them too. No self respecting person would bother to be a member here.

It is claimed that this site has over 5000 members. But only a dozen participate at any one time. Is this the level of activity  that justify its existence ?

And a word to the owners of youbihar. If such things are allowed to continue, then the future of this site is anybody's guess. I am sure when this site was started, it was started with noble intention. Sadly, along the way, someone, somehow hijacked its motto.

It would be interesting to read viwes from everyone.

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Abe PetU Mustande,

Tumhare dimag me Khagaul ka gobar bhara huaa hai, aur sir me sarson kaa tel.....isliye tumhara dimaag bhi tumhare mote pet ke jaisa motaa ho gay ahai.

Munna Lal said:

Ab to tu ooth gayaa hoga, CHALU.

Jara merey jootey par paalis maar dena yaar.

Aur haan, jaraa theek sey chmkaana. Bata ka nayaa jutaa hai.

CHALU CHAMAR said:

Bye bye Ms........ nite nite - sleep tite.....!Neendiya rani ab bula rahi hai
Can somebody write close letter to MYbihar?
You are right and moreover sense of humour is not about doing mimicry, it has got much deeper and serious meaning.It requires a lot of intellect and self confidence to have good sense of humour because it's also an ability to laugh at oneself. That's why they say- "Humour is a serious business". 

yogeshBihar said:
As i know raju shriwastav is from UP and not from bihar.

Shalu Sharma said:
I agree with Rohini and Munna, being funny is absolutely OK. Biharis are known for their humour, to laugh at themselves at times. Being creative in humour is in our blood. Some great examples include Raju Srivastava, Sekhhar Suman and ofcourse Laloo (one can think of him a political joker).
Well explained Randheer jee !

Randhir Mishra said:
You are right and moreover sense of humour is not about doing mimicry, it has got much deeper and serious meaning.It requires a lot of intellect and self confidence to have good sense of humour because it's also an ability to laugh at oneself. That's why they say- "Humour is a serious business". 

yogeshBihar said:
As i know raju shriwastav is from UP and not from bihar.

Shalu Sharma said:
I agree with Rohini and Munna, being funny is absolutely OK. Biharis are known for their humour, to laugh at themselves at times. Being creative in humour is in our blood. Some great examples include Raju Srivastava, Sekhhar Suman and ofcourse Laloo (one can think of him a political joker).

Dekhney mey hai yeh khabsoorat

Par hai bolney mey bilkul badsoorat

Haan, joota aeesaa karta hai paalis

Kya champai wala kareyga sir pe maalis

Logo ko kheelaa kar ek tho paan

Kahta hai karaa diyaa aapko jalpaan !

Parantu hai kaun yeh vichitra vyakti ?

Bhaeeyon, uskaa naam hai CHALU CHAMAR

Han...han, wohi..mera dost... mera yaar.

Munna Lal

MA, MA, MBA

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by YouBihar

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service